Responsible for bringing new and innovative ideas to a growing team, this is a fantastic opportunity to lead on the marketing for a developing regional business support service. Your activity will generate quality leads against agreed targets and increase both awareness and engagement with the service.
What will my responsibilities be as Marketing Executive?
- Develop and implement marketing and content plans working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Deliver the tactical activities to ensure success across all campaigns
- Measure the ROI of campaigns to inform future plans and activity
- Introduce new and innovative ideas based on marketing best practice
- Produce both online and offline marketing collateral using Adobe software
- Manage external suppliers from brief through to completion
- Manage and grow social platforms
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and key partners in order to meet objectives
What skills and experience do I need?
We’re looking for a highly ambitious, proactive Marketing Executive who has the following:
- A degree with relevant experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation targets and within budget
- Ability to advise, influence and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and driven
- Proactive and ideas led approach
- Good organisation, time-management and forward planning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using the Adobe Suite and CMS platforms
- Strong cross-platform marketing experience
- Experience in devising and implementing integrated marketing plans
- Experience in the B2B market is desirable
What benefits will I get as Marketing Executive?
- Competitive annual salary
- Working hours of Monday – Friday 9:00-17:00
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 10.5% non-contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working culture
- Free onsite parking
- Guidance and mentoring to support your development
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you. Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com